The Ambassador Committee promotes the DeKalb Chamber by making personal connections with potential and existing members. Ambassadors encourage engagement with the Chamber as well as educate how to use membership to the fullest. You'll notice ambassadors attending ribbon cuttings, volunteering at events, and mentoring new members.
- Chair: Cindy Green-Deutsch - First Midwest Bank
- Tia Anderson - Heartland Bank
- Celine Bennetts - Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Chris Boyes - Compass Mortgage
- Caroline Collins - Opportunity House
- Michael Embrey - DeKalb American Legion Post 66
- Angela Ferrigan - Aflac Benefit Specialist
- Veronica Galindo - Farmers Insurance / Galindo Tax Company
- Shauna Gholson - Northern Illinois Federal Credit Union
- Devyn Grzywa - FNBO
- Brad Hoey - DeKalb County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Shawn Lowe - 94.9 WDKB
- Dustin Miller - Thrivent
- Taylor Tallitsch - Voluntary Action Center
- Katrina Taylor - Resource Bank
- Sheridan Threadgill - Kishwaukee United Way
- Nicole Walsh - Siepert & Co.
- Gavin Wilson - Country Financial Insurance / Hillside Restaurant
- Anna Wilson - DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Join Our Ambassador Team!
Are you an employee of a DeKalb Chamber member, love the DeKalb community, and want businesses to reach their fullest potential? Review the steps to become an ambassador and contact our Membership Manager, Anna Wilson, at email@example.com.
If you're interested in becoming an ambassador, submit your email and our Membership Manager will contact you. We are always looking for new, passionate ambassadors!