The Ambassador Committee promotes the DeKalb Chamber by making personal connections with potential and existing members. Ambassadors encourage engagement with the Chamber as well as educate how to use membership to the fullest. You'll notice ambassadors attending ribbon cuttings, volunteering at events, and mentoring new members.
- Chair: Cindy Green-Deutsch - Old National Bank
- Vice Chair: Chris Boyes - Rotaract Club of Sycamore
- Tia Anderson - Heartland Bank
- Eric Anstedt - Edward Jones - Eric Anstedt
- Celine Bennetts - Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Michael Embrey - DeKalb American Legion Post 66
- Veronica Galindo - Farmers Insurance / Galindo Tax Company
- Shauna Gholson - Northern Illinois Federal Credit Union
- Devyn Grzywa - FNBO
- Brad Hoey - DeKalb County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Erica Huerta - FNBO
- Katrina Kreider - Resource Bank
- Shawn Lowe - 94.9 WDKB
- Taylor Tallitsch - Voluntary Action Center
- Sheridan Threadgill - Kishwaukee United Way
- Hayes Tiggelaar - Compass
- Nicole Walsh - Siepert & Co.
- Gavin Wilson - Country Financial Insurance / Hillside Restaurant
- Anna Wilson - DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Join Our Ambassador Team!
Are you an employee of a DeKalb Chamber member, love the DeKalb community, and want businesses to reach their fullest potential? Review the steps to become an ambassador and contact our Membership Manager, Anna Wilson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in becoming an ambassador, submit your email and our Membership Manager will contact you. We are always looking for new, passionate ambassadors!
"*" indicates required fields